Your answer to effective alternative learning solutions in safety !
The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) is an internationally agreed upon system for standardizing the classification of chemicals through labelling and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of WHMIS
- Describe the changes under WHMIS 2015
- Explain the building blocks of the classification system
- Name the elements of a hazardous product label
- Find information on a Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- List the routes of entry for hazardous products
Our course will help ensure that workers understand the hazards posed by chemicals they work with and other essential information. If your workers might come into contact with controlled substances or hazardous materials — you need this course not only for their safety, but to prove your due diligence as an employer should something happen.
WHMIS Training Certificate
Following successful completion of our Online WHMIS Certification Training you can print a certificate to show when you took the course and that you were trained by Collins Safety Services Ltd.
Training course modules
- Overview of WHMIS
- Hazard Classification
- Safety Data Sheets
- Exposure to Hazardous Products
- Education and Training